Accolades from professionals inside the sport:
– View the 4Base Presentation – click link above or pic below
4Base Scoring is a prototype project/product of Cycled Solutions LLC – CycledSolutions.com
We’re looking for
- a Market
- and/or Funding to refine and improve the system.
Contact Us for more information or to provide feedback on the system.
Project Prototype work: We chose 2 MLB teams for prototype testing, have scored 600+ games covering 2013 and 2014 seasons, sought feedback from professionals inside the sport.
Positive reviews received from:
Retired MLB Player (10+ year career)
Current MLB coach
3 MLB team media members (Print & Broadcast media)
Amateur level Athletic Director
* Notes regarding the Game PDFs and the scoring effort:
The focus of the prototype/proof of concept work was to capture LA Angels and STL Cardinals for every 2013 & 2014 game and discover:
- Team MVP
- “Under the radar” players
- Players who contribute More/Less than their standard numbers may show
- Take baseball speak such as “0 for 1 with a walk and 2 sac flies” and numerically tally the value of that effort inside the game → View this actual game report here: Game 075-06-21-14PHI1-STL 4-4ScoreExample-Adams-0-1-Walk-2SacFlies. Just one of so many examples of how the so-called “little things” help win games … and in our view are not little at all … they’re huge.
The scoring work has been done almost exclusively by one person so – generally speaking – the site visitor should expect only the LAA/STL side of a game. However you will periodically get the Opponent scorecard as well.
Thanks to the volunteer scorer who helped with early 2014 work but whose college class load was rightfully a higher priority.
The time and effort involved in scoring 2 MLB teams was sometimes overwhelming so thanks in advance for your patience and support.
4Base – Scorer Stats – as of 08-21-15:
Approximately 70 cents from sales of “GO – Meal and Fitness Tracker” iPhone app goes to Cycled Solutions LLC. If you want a cool little visual food and activity log please buy the GO app – for now this is helping offset website costs.